As ever, BN 207 is a real treat, packed with news, reviews and updates from the Naturist world and richly illustrated with colour photographs. In this issue:
- Catch up on recent events in our full reports from Alton Towers and the international swimming gala.
- Find out more about our flagship 'Women in Naturism' campaign and how you can help.
- The Great British Skinny Dip is happening this 'Septembare'! There's an update about how this event is shaping up and how you can help to make it a success - and find out more about the documentary that's being made!
- Top tips for guys who have a reluctant girl - find out how more about how to break down the barriers to participating in Naturism that many women experience.
- Roni Writes! This time about the confidence boosting properties of Naturism.
- Our usual campaign update - along with an announcement!
- The 2016 Big Days Out programme - what can you do this year? Also, details on our fantastic programme of members' group holidays.
- The BN holiday advice service - how can you make use of it?
- Our regular holiday focus - Spain. We bring you reports from Torredembarra Beach, El Portus and Formentera, along with how one couple found a neat way of touring!
There's also news updates, club reports and much, much more!
BN Magazine is available to members only and issued four times a year as part of the annual subscription. Members can also download a full PDF of the magazine http://www.bn.org.uk/community/files/file/726-bn207-spring-2016/ . If you are not a member, you can join ushttp://www.bn.org.uk/membership and get your own copy and other benefits as well.