NEW - JUST ADDED
Windermere Woodland Weekend
21st - 23rd September
We are pleased to announce that in September we are heading to the banks of Windermere in the Lake District for a wonderful woodland experience.
British Naturism will take over Fell Foot Wood for a back to basics camping experience. Fellfoot Wood is a working woodland and is stunningly beautiful. It is two minutes from the National Trust's Fell Foot Park and the banks of Windermere.
It will be a laid back affair with a focus on nature, wellness and natural healing - plus there will be some live entertainment too with some local folk music. We will also try and arrange a naked fell walk and a skinny dip in a local tarn.
Numbers are limited to only 200 people.
Cost Only £60 per person
- Fell Foot Wood is not a commercial campsite and is basic.
- There is a toilet block with hot running water, and festival toilets around the site too.
- Water - The sites water supply is fed from a local spring and is therefor not fit for drinking - bottled water is available to buy on site at 20p for 2L
- The site is hilly - it is cut into the fell
- Tents & small camper vans only - the site is too steep to drive a caravan or large motorhome round
There are no reviews to display.