Women's ‘Clothes Optional’ Spa and Workshop day
Saturday March 30th 2019
I am excited to be able to let you know that the second NaturistWomen event in London has now been confirmed!
March is the perfect month for us to celebrate both International Women’s Day and also Mother’s Day.
We will have full and exclusive use of fantastic naturist spa facilities- Sauna, Steam Room and Jacuzzi- perfect to banish the cold weather for a few hours!
A delicious home cooked lunch will be shared together, creating a great opportunity to chat, catch up with friends and make new ones. Refreshments also available throughout the day- hot and cold drinks, cakes and fresh fruit. Just let me know if you have any specific dietary requirements- we can cater for everyone.
Workshops and activities (optional but all included):
• Guided life drawing workshop with experienced life model and artist- for absolutely all levels of experience, and none. Includes exercises to free your creativity and the opportunity to model.
• Learn to make natural beauty products- moisturising body butter, exfoliating body scrub, nourishing hair conditioner- to make, use in the spa and take home with you.
• Talk and discussion group- bring your thoughts and ideas about anything you’d like to explore.
• Craft activity- get creative and add to our growing NW pennant flags!
• Plenty of naturist information, fantastic conversation and company!
This is the perfect event for all women- those who are new to or curious about naturism and also those who have experience of naturist events. Except for the spa facilities, we are ‘clothes optional’ so why not come along and give it a go!
Our Body Positive and Wellness theme will run throughout and we very friendly and welcoming so there’s no worries whether you come with friends or on your own- you’ll soon meet and be chatting to other like-minded women.
This event will be ‘all inclusive’ so you can do as much or as little as you would like: spa, workshops, activities, lunch and refreshments. Only £20!
Naked Hands Spa.
14 Palace gates Road,
Tickets are available to buy at the following link:
Plenty of free on street parking
Piccadilly line to Wood Green and then the W3 or 184 buses from opposite the station run up the hill and stop outside of the spa.
2 mins walk from Alexandra Palace station which is:
25mins from Kings Cross (change at Finsbury Park), or
7 minutes direct from Finsbury Park, or
20 minutes direct from Moorgate