The trip is booked for this date. I need to speak to Mark Walsh to finalise the pricing. Tickets won't go on sale until Covid restrictions end, or at least allow the trip to take place with a viable number of people. I'll add more details then. This is really just a place holder.
I spoke to the yard on 21st July. They won't be running the cruises this year so the 8th September is cancelled.