About This File
Welcome to BN 211 - your full colour round up of all that makes Naturism special. In this edition:
- Health and fitness - a special feature on those innovators who are moving Naturism in new and exciting directions by introducing new activities to our world, such as naked Yoga, running and exercise classes.
- Alton Towers? Don't mind if we do! Read all about the fantastic 10th BN weekend enjoying the wonderful facilities and atmosphere.
- We meet our new Families Officer, Ben Rose, and read about his exciting plans for the future of family Naturism.
- YBN - still fun of fun and growing! We catch up with our 18 to 30 year olds after a couple of low profile years.
- Women in Naturism - Fiona and Jane tell us of their experiences and journeys. Advice for the ‘Not really single’ guys too to persuade their girls to give it a go.
- Naturists on TV - find out how Sheryn and John coped with their TV debuts on the Great British Skinny Dip documentary - and the launch of #septembare for 2017
- Micro-campaigning - no need to march on Downing St - tell Just One Person
- A report from the 35th International Naturist Federation Congress in New Zealand
- A profile of some of our Special Interest Groups
- An update on the important area of our campaigns - promoting and protecting
- Holidays - a whizz round several top quality Spanish resorts - we're feeling the rays already. Several more BN Members’ Holidays are announced too.
All this and much, much more, including event listings, news and our very last 'club update' section. Enjoy!