About This File
Welcome to BN 215 - fresh from the presses, and full of Naturist news, views and reviews! With spring round the corner, this issue not only looks back over recent events, but looks forward to the season ahead, and some of the big BN initiatives we are developing this year. In this issue:
- We catch up on event reports, including Alton Towers 2017, the clothing optional performance of Hair! in London and the experience of competing for Team GB at the INF Swimming Gala in Italy.
- We look forward to the packed 2018 events programme, including Nudefest and our new flagship event - the NKD Festival, specially created for families and younger Naturists.
- The Women in Naturism campaign continues and, to set the scene, we hear from Naturist Cassandra, who tells us about her journey into Naturism, and the people she has introduced to it. Look out for Ladies Day on the 24th June!
- Could the emphasis on Naturist breaks abroad be detrimental to Naturist clubs here at home? Maybe though, it's the clubs themselves that are responsible? Roni Writes on debates this hot topic.
- Health, wellbeing and body positivity - it’s a big part of what we get from Naturism. But do the public know? This year BN launches a new campaign to emphasise what we Naturists already know to be true.
- YBN update us on their recent activities, and they're having fun - lots of fun!
- Fancy a Naturist holiday in the sun? Of course you do! This issue we head off to Spain and Fuerteventura to find out more about some very fine vacation destinations. If Spain is not on your wish list - find out more about our BN Holiday Advice Service, who can help you find that perfect getaway.
- The Sexual Offences Act 2003 could have wrecked our way of life if some had had their way. Fifteen years after the Act was introduced, Malcom Boura, a previous BN Campaigns Director, remembers the huge input he and others made to helping shape the provisions in the Act that helped keep Naturism safe.
All this, plus the usual updates from our legal team, a roundup of all the best naked news in the media!
BN Magazine is available to members only and issued four times a year as part of the annual subscription. If you are not a member, you can join us and get your own copy and other benefits as well.
If you want to find articles that have appeared in other recent issues click the link for the On-line Magazine Index.