Charente Soleil is a naturist centre with a friendly, family atmosphere. If you:
- Love naturism but not necessarily camping
- Appreciate holiday accommodation that offers more than the bare necessities
- Enjoy the freedom to dress or undress whenever and wherever you please
- Prefer to arrange your own activities rather than be "organised"
- Like an environment that is delightfully rural but not isolated
- Want the facilities to self-cater but with the option not to have to
Then you will not be disappointed at Charente Soleil.
We offer naturist accommodation in traditional French cottages (gites). These are situated in centuries old, characterful farm cottages or converted farm buildings constructed of honey coloured limestone. Each has its own terrace enclosed by low walls with flowering plants where you can dine or simply soak up the sunshine.
The cottages sleep 2 - 5 and and have their own individual character. We have retained the original features whilst adding all the modern comforts that you would expect. Most have exposed beams and stone walls and they are comprehensively equipped. Free WiFi is available in the accommodation.
Delicious evening meals are available on request and we try to organise a communal BBQ meal each week in high season.
Outside you will find a 10 x 5 metre solar heated swimming pool set in 2 acres of secluded gardens that are ideal for getting that all over tan. There is also a boules court and a small children's play area.
Poitou-Charentes is included in Lonely Planet's top 10 travel destinations for 2012. Charente Soleil has a wonderful sunny climate ideal for naturism but if you can drag yourself away from the pool then there is plenty to see and do:
- Oak forests, sunflowers and vineyards
- Mediaeval villages with a relaxed pace of life
- Visit Cognac producers, chateau, gardens ...
- Theme & wildlife parks for all the family
Over 50% of our guests are repeat visitors. You can browse our web site and the guest comments to find out why or contact us for more information or to make a reservation.
Telephone: +33 (0)780 345671