“Hideaway in Javea”(pronounced “Have-e- ah’) is located on Spain’s Northern Costa Blanca Coast, and is a clothing optional, naturist friendly, luxury B&B, offering just 2 private bedrooms.
Housed in a stunning Traditional Spanish Villa, “Hideaway in Javea” offers couples the chance to enjoy one of Spain’s most wonderful regions, while enjoying life the way nature intended.
A Villa of 2 Halves - The Guest’s half, and the Host’s half.
Your hosts quarters are completely separate from yours. Every effort has been made to make you feel like you are almost staying in your own villa, for a fraction of what that would normally cost.
The guests quarters, enjoy private and quiet bedrooms, a lounge area, a kitchenette with Tea & Coffee making facilities, a fridge/freezer, a microwave and ironing facilities, which is available 24hrs a day
Both bedrooms are beautifully appointed, fully air conditioned and come with pool and pool terrace access between the hours of 8:00am to 9:00pm.
The 10m x 5m swimming pool is heated to 30°c
The Pool Terrace is totally private and includes:
· Your own personally reserved sun loungers with small table
· A large parasol
· A table and chairs for taking breakfast, drinking cocktails or playing cards etc.
· And outdoor armchairs with drinks table.
Finally, there is a covered Naya (outdoor living area), perfect for when the sun gets a little too strong.
Please Note: Both bedrooms and pool/terrace are accessed by stairs
As Well as Breakfast, Complimentary Drinks are Included
As well as a continental buffet breakfast, which is served on the pool terrace between 9:00am to 11:00am, every evening between the hours of 6:00pm to 7:00pm, you are invited to join your hosts, Joanne and Ken, for complimentary drinks of your choice.
· Icy Cold beer
· Red, white, rose or sparkling wine
· Variety of Spirits and mixes
· Soft drinks.
· Or if you are feeling adventurous, how about trying Joanne’s “very special”, if somewhat dangerous, homemade Sangria – made with Spanish Red Wine, Brandy, Triple Sec, Seasonal Fresh Fruits, Orange Juice, Cava. Enjoy ……….. but take care!!
Javea, and the immediate area, is often called “The Jewel in the Spanish Crown”. If Italy has the Italian Riviera, and France the Cote d’Azur, then Spain has the Marina Alta region of the Northern Costa Blanca Coast.
This region stretches from the port of Denia in the North to Altea in the south, with the jewels of Javea, Moraira and Calpe in between. This is the best of the best in Spain, wonderful coastline, with blue flag white sandy beaches and rocky coves. Vineyards, orange/olive groves, and pine trees dominate the region.
Is made up of 3 distinct areas -.
· The Historic “Old Town” (10 minute drive) is full of Tapas bars, traditional Spanish bars and eateries,
· The Port/Marina Area (15 minute drive) is typically Spanish with a focus on seafood and the more traditional Spanish dishes like paella.
· El Arenal beach (10 minute drive) is the most cosmopolitan area, with a huge mix of restaurants from all around the world. European, Asian, Indian, American - here you will find every single type of restaurant you could want.
Getting Here – A Choice of Airports
The resort of Javea is midway between 2 airports, being just 1.15hr from both Valencia and Alicante. Alicante is by far the bigger and busier of the two, but flights into Valencia can be better value.
Please Note: That a car is essential at Hideaway in Javea.