Your full colour round up of all that makes Naturism special is now available - yes BN211 for Spring 2017 is out.. In this edition:
- Health and fitness - a special feature on those innovators who are moving Naturism in new and exciting directions by introducing new activities to our world, such as naked Yoga, running and exercise classes.
- Alton Towers? Don't mind if we do! Read all about the fantastic 10th BN weekend enjoying the wonderful facilities and atmosphere.
- We meet our new Families Officer, Ben Rose, and read about his exciting plans for the future of family Naturism.
- YBN - still fun of fun and growing! We catch up with our 18 to 30 year olds after a couple of low profile years.
- Women in Naturism - Fiona and Jane tell us of their experiences and journeys. Advice for the ‘Not really single’ guys too to persuade their girls to give it a go.
- Naturists on TV - find out how Sheryn and John coped with their TV debuts on the Great British Skinny Dip documentary - and the launch of #septembare for 2017
- Micro-campaigning - no need to march on Downing St - tell Just One Person
- A report from the 35th International Naturist Federation Congress in New Zealand
- A profile of some of our Special Interest Groups
- An update on the important area of our campaigns - promoting and protecting
- Holidays - a whizz round several top quality Spanish resorts - we're feeling the rays already. Several more BN Members’ Holidays are announced too.
All this and much, much more, including event listings, news and our very last 'club update' section. Enjoy!
BN Magazine is available to members only and issued four times a year as part of the annual subscription. Members can also download a full PDF of the magazine BN211 Spring 2017. If you are not a member, you can join us at http://www.bn.org.uk/membership and get your own copy and other benefits as well.