So, what delights do we have to occupy you in this issue? Our articles include:
- ”Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today”, an appeal to those contemplating taking their first faltering steps into Naturism; What do non-Naturists actually think of us? It's so rare to see anyone naked in public, is it any wonder that people reach for their phones to call the police?; Ever wanted to try naked hiking? The joys of enjoying the countryside free of clothing and a useful guide to beginners; they're back! Yes, Young British Naturists (YBN) are making a resurgence
- We explore the reviews, feedback and legacy from the Great British Skinny Dip documentary. What did it do for Naturism in the UK, and how do we build on it? Also, read about the experiences of two f the main participants.
- From Bournemouth to Blackpool, we review BN's now established winter breaks - those great new events that give us some 'kit off time' at a time of year when sunbathing is but a distant memory!
- Campaigns update - check out our new 'Just One Person' initiative and find out how doing just that could spread the word, gain newcomers, and increase acceptance.
- Events update - just look at the fabulous range of events coming up . From swims to garden visits - we've got it (un)covered!
- Are you missing out on key facts when choosing your Naturist Holiday? Our Holiday Advice Service is here to help, with its team of experts.
- Stuck for choice? In our Southern Europe section we review Valalta (Croatia), Ca’ le Scope and Grottamiranda (Italy), Vritomartis (Crete), and El Portus by train! Also, read reports about the recent group holidays.
All of this, plus the usual round up of Naturist and BN news, and, in the first issue without club reports, some really full regional updates and our new enhanced club and swim directory.
BN Magazine is available to members only and issued four times a year as part of the annual subscription. Members can also download a full PDF of the magazine. If you are not a member, you can join us at http://www.bn.org.uk/membership and get your own copy and other benefits as well.