Welcome to BN219! The first edition of the year and – wait a minute! Something’s different. The magazine looks super slick! That’s right, we’ve given the pages a makeover and, as (we hope) you’ll see, they look much better.
It’s a new look for a new year*.
*Definitely something to let your non-subscribing friends know about…
Highlights of this spruced-up Spring edition of the BN Magazine include:
- A packed news section including - Beating Brexit Blues by making a stand…in the nude;
- We all know it, but just in case you don’t: GBSD is racing towards a new date;
- Illustrated reports of events including Nudefest and Alton Towers
- Say it Loud, Say it Clear – an update on the BN Strategy;
- Women in Naturism – Mel discovers a whole new world;
- An update from with a rebrand for Young British Naturism
- Club Birthdays: Getting older but ever-young at heart;
- The joys of volunteering;
- Event Roundup: BN’s gatherings discussed - and there’s loads of them!
- The rewards of working together;
- Living a life of leisure: focus on Spain
...and much, much more besides, all richly illustrated in full colour!
BN Magazine is available to members only and issued four times a year as part of the annual subscription. If you are not a member, you can join us and get your own copy through the post and as a download and other benefits as well.