The Winter issue of our members magazine is now out and it’s full of great things!
You’ll find features on:
- A family summer at British Naturism Sunfolk
- How British Naturism successfully keeps the profile of Naturism high in the media
- Naturist walking - and how you could become a volunteer walk leader
- An article originally published in ‘Hertfordshire Life’ magazine about Spielplatz
- The relaunch of the British Naturism shop
- An update from our youth group, Young British Naturism
- The work being done behind-the-scenes by the British Naturism management
- Our Campaigns, including Women in Naturism, Just One Person, the Great British Skinny Dip and our charity of the year, British Heart Foundation
- Reports of online events - and a few ‘actual’ ones
- France and Croatia in the travel section, with a round up of an unusual year from the UK’s Naturist Caravan and Camping club, Suntreckers
- a comprehensive directory of clubs, swims and contacts
…and masses of news from the nude and not-so-nude world.
BN226 will soon be landing on the doormats of those who opt to receive it by post. Members of British Naturism can download the digital version now!
Our quarterly magazine is just one of the many benefits a BN membership provides, so if you’re not a member yet, why not make today the day you join us?
Check out all the amazing things British Naturism are doing! goodtimes.bn.org.uk