We are all very aware of the restrictions in place because of the Coronavirus, but with the Government indicating some easing of restrictions in the weeks to come, I thought it would be useful to publish an update of events planned and cancelled in the region to the end of June.
- Abbey House Gardens Day in May is cancelled with the June date likely to also be cancelled, keep up to date on the SW Events page.
- Studland Beach Days in May and June are cancelled.
- SW Rally at Lower Poulza Post, Cornwall in June is cancelled.
- SW Skinny Dip for MIND at Bude shows this is cancelled on their website.
- All Leisure Centres are closed and all swims cancelled, but the Government has indicated Leisure Centres may reopen in July, so look for up dates on the SW Events page.
Event organisers are asked to post updates of cancellations or rearrangements of events on the Events page where possible.
Finally, some good news! Many I know are enjoying the excellent BN online events that appear almost daily and some clubs have held their own naked dinning evenings. Here is Torbay enjoying an evening socialising on Zoom (All permissions granted)
Keep well, Keep safe, Keep naked.