You don't need anything to be a Naturist - undress and you're there!
But if you do want to meet up with like-minded people who recognise that Naturism is a healthy past-time and way-of-life for both individuals and families alike, or help to promote the benefits of Naturism, then a membership of British Naturism is a great next step.
British Naturism, or BN for short, is the internationally recognised body for Naturism within the UK. We run a variety of fantastic events, in brilliant locations such as water parks, hotels, holiday parks, beaches, conference centres, sports centres, leisure centres, and spas; as well as campaign to promote Naturism and overcome prejudice in the Media and UK legal systems.
For less than £3.50 a month, you can become part of the most active, vibrant and meaningful Naturist community in the UK. You'll get lots in return, including:
- New for 2016! A Welcome Gift Pack sent with your membership card, including a booklet on BN and Naturism (see picture), two recent copies of BN Magazine and a car sticker.
- Four issues of our full colour, fully-illustrated, information-packed magazine with news and views from the UK and overseas delivered to your door.
- Access to our vibrant online community, where there's discussion, Q&A, information, chat, blogs, downloads, and image galleries.
- Members' only events and group holidays, other gatherings with discounts on entry prices.
- A photo ID/membership card – proven to be useful in establishing your credentials with Authority figures, especially in times of trouble.
- The BN Holiday advice service where a team of experts will help you to plan your holiday, suggesting locations, providing information, and bringing you up to speed with what to expect, in and out of the resort.
- An International Naturist Federation (INF) card - essential for access to some overseas Naturist places, and discounts in others.
So far summer 2016 has been a fantastic time for British Naturism...
- There were a couple of heatwaves, nakedness in TV programmes, celebrities stripping off and nude beach stories which led to masses of press coverage and allowed us to stand up for and promote Naturism.
- We've hosted great events such as Nudefest in a new location in Somerset, and The Gathering in Scotland both with a full activity programmes, entertainment and naked days out. In Scotland, we broke the mould by hosting walks in the countryside with the blessing of the authorities.
- We've organised holidays exclusively for BN members to Spain and Mallorca, with Lanzarote, Fuerteventura and Munich to come. In Spain, we welcomed almost 60 guests.
- We were asked by www.lastminute.com to act as their media spokespeople and conduct around 30 radio interviews on stations all around the country.
- We issued our ground breaking report Children Deserve Better and were treated as highly credible and knowledgeable commentators on modern life.
- We engaged a professional social media manager and use Facebook and Twitter to reach new audiences and to normalise Naturism.
- We issued a variety of informative newsletters, including a quarterly one to clubs and their members on the many services available from their National organisation and especially how to gain new members.
- We launched this new website, keeping the profile of Naturism in the UK high and up to date with the mobile world.
- We're working hard on putting together the National Convention and 10th anniversary Alton Towers events for later in the year.
- We're hosting a symposium at the much-respected British Psychological Society conference.
- ...and finally, we embarked on our big promotional initiative The Great British Skinny Dip, a National scheme with nude swimmers being welcomed by locations across the country, some brand-new to Naturism. This created a huge amount of media attention with millions of people hearing the message that Naturism is exhilarating, lots of fun, and really good for you. It's also the subject of a Channel 4 documentary.
To find out more please visit our FAQ at Membership Questions.
Join BN Online Now