Hello Everyone, The BN Website is scheduled to be down and unavailable during the morning of Sunday 19th August 2018. This is for System Maintenance. Another announcement will be posted on the website upon completion of the maintenance work. Regards, John IT Support
British Naturism Privacy Notice
Dated: April 2018
1. Who is responsible for managing my information?
30-32 Wycliffe Road
This is our Privacy Notice and it explains how we collect, use, share and protect your personal data.
We are responsible for the collection and proper management of any personal information you submit. We will keep your personal details secure and use the information you provide consistently with applicable privacy and data protection laws and the terms of this Privacy Notice. We never pass on or sell your email address or information to a third party. We use StripePay, Smart Debit and Paypal for processing payments. We do not have any access to your card or Paypal accounts. We only send our magazines and newsletters to members who have signed up for them. The newsletters are sent via MailChimp, details below.
We do not add people to our lists, because they have contacted us or bought something from us. You can, of course, update your preferences or unsubscribe at any time.
2. What information do we collect?
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. We hold details that you provide in relation to membership or enquiry. Information held is likely to include your name, contact details, date of birth, and any other family names. Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
3. How do we use your information?
The information you provide may be used in a number of ways, for example:
· to tell you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you
· to manage customer service queries; and
· to help us to provide details or information you may have requested.
· Sending Newsletters and BN magazine
4. On what legal basis will we process your information?
We will always process your personal information on lawful grounds and in particular on the grounds set out below:
We may use your name and contact details to tell you about our own products and services which we think may be of interest to you. You can ask us to stop doing so at any time.
We may use some of your personal information for statistical purposes when we evaluate our range of services.
The above are done on the basis that they are in the legitimate interest of our company.
5. Who will you share my information with?
Mailchimp for those signed up to the newsletters and the mailing house to deliver the magazines. InnStyle for event bookings. Their policies can be found here - https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy
6. How do you manage my information?
We will only transfer your information to service providers who help manage our systems, where we are satisfied that this is lawful and that adequate levels of protection are in place to protect the integrity and security of any information being processed and compliance with applicable privacy laws.
If we transfer your personal data to service providers outside the European Economic Area then we will always use a lawful method to do so. In the case of transfers to the USA this may be either the “Privacy Shield” Programme or an agreement in a form approved by the European Commission. In the case of transfers to other countries outside the European Economic Area then this will be an agreement in a form approved by the European Commission.
7. Updating Your Details?
If you would like to change any of your preferences relating to the way in which we may use your information, then please update your user preferences or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at BN, 30-32 Wycliffe Road, Northampton, NN1 5JF, United Kingdom. Alternatively you can call on 01604 620361
8. BN Website and Forum - Public and Private
· Some areas of this website are only accessible by BN members, whereas others are open to the general public.
· BN members should be aware that content which they post in publicly accessible areas will be readable by the general public and may be indexed by some search engines.
· Areas of the site which are restricted to BN members are: forums, gallery, members' list and profiles, members' map, downloads and chat room.
· Areas of the site which are open to the general public are: homepage, articles, calendar, naturist directory, places to go, holidays and BN shop.
Log files are maintained and analysed of all requests for files on this website's web servers. Log files do not capture personal information but do capture the user's IP address, which is automatically recognised by our web servers.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
9. How long will we hold your information for?
We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of or deleted in a secure manner.
10. Your rights
You have the right to ask us at any time:-
· to confirm whether we hold any of your personal data;
· to send you a copy of any personal data that we hold about you;
· to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data and to add relevant details where the personal data we hold is incomplete;
· to delete (to the extent possible) any of your personal data, where we are required by law to do so;
· to stop processing your personal data, where we are required by law to do so;
· to let you have a portable copy of the personal data we hold about you, where we are required by law to do so;
· to stop processing any of your personal data that we process on the basis of our legitimate interests; and
Where we have reached a decision that affects you by processing your personal data automatically then you have the right to speak to someone to discuss that decision.
We do not use your personal data for the purpose of profiling.
Where we process your personal data on the basis that you have given us your consent to do so then you may contact us at any time to withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or wish to object to our use of your personal information, please write to us at the address given below.
Data Protection Co-ordinator
30-32 Wycliffe Road
NN1 5JF United Kingdom.
Or by email to: email@example.com
11. How do we update this privacy notice?
We keep our privacy notice under regular review and we will place any updates on our webpage.
If you are dissatisfied with our handling of any complaint you also have the right to raise concerns with The UK Information Commissioner: https://ico.org.uk
British Naturism, 30-32 Wycliffe Road, Northampton, England, NN1 5JF