British Naturism (BN) offers a range of fee based memberships for both individuals and couples.
- Individual memberships are based on three age brackets; under 65, 65 to 79 and aged 80 and over.
- Couple memberships are available to two people living at the same address and offers a discount on two equivalent individual memberships. You should select a couple membership based on the older of the two people.
- We offer discounted memberships for young people, students and people based overseas.
For information about the benefits of membership please refer to https://www.bn.org.uk/membershipinfo
For information on the current subscription rates please refer to https://www.bn.org.uk/guides/memberships/membership-subscription-rates-fees-r38/
If you wish to join BN as a member you may do so online at https://www.bn.org.uk/membership/signup
If you are an existing member and wish to check your membership record, update your personal details (e.g. address), or renew your membership you may do so online at https://www.bn.org.uk/membership/member
Please note that the above information refers to paid memberships that would entitle you to the benefits described. It is also possible to register with BN without becoming a paid member but there are no benefits associated with these registrations. Examples include:
- Registering to use the shop (or when making purchases from the shop). This registration is free to non-members. Members should not register in this way but should log into the website using their membership login details as they grant access to the shop.
- Signup for free email newsletters. Non-members may sign up through the main website. Members should access their membership details and make their newsletter selections there.