Welcome to BN218: the feature-tastic final publication of a year that will go down in BN history as one of the biggest and best yet. Highlights of this winter edition of the BN Magazine include:
- A whole host of fantastic features ranging from Sue’s thoughts on becoming a Naturist; notes on a big year for BN and The Great British Skinny Dip; and Eastbourne’s many Naturist activities.
- From Skinny Dipping to Swimming Galas: Team BN bring home their biggest medal haul yet
- Looking to the future: the shape of BN to come.
- The YBN resurgence continues: Pam’s first year with YBN and Ed’s Naked Mileage.
- Another step in the right direction: legal success in Scotland.
- Full Event Report Roundup including the BN National Convention, Women’s Day and Windermere Woodland Weekend.
- Big Days Out: take a look at our new-look BN Events website!
- Our members’ very unique experiences of holidaying throughout France, from Rekha and Stephen’s experience of riding around France on a tandem bicycle to Luke’s guide to Beaches on the Cote d’Azur.
...and much, much more besides, all richly illustrated in full colour!
BN Magazine is available to members only and issued four times a year as part of the annual subscription. If you are not a member, you can join us and get your own copy through the post and as a download and other benefits as well.