The Autumn issue of our members magazine is now out and it’s another winner!
You’ll find features on:
- two new pieces of scientific research relating to social nudity
- the results of our interview of naked Cambridge academic, Victoria Bateman,
- BBC Sheffield’s third series of ‘The Naked Podcast’,
- a great article originally published in ‘Outdoor Swimming’ magazine about skinny dipping,
- the success of the social media campaign ‘Get Naked Australia’
- the work being done behind-the-scenes by the British Naturism management
- our Campaigns, including Women in Naturism, Families and Just One Person,
- Volunteering for British Naturism,
- reports of events
- Brighton, Cornwall, Crete and Mexico in the travel section
…and masses of news from the nude and not-so-nude world.
BN225 is available for our members to , and will soon be landing on the doormats of those who opt to receive it by post. Members of British Naturism can download the digital version now!
Our quarterly magazine is just one of the many benefits a BN membership provides, so if you’re not a member yet, why not make today the day you join us?
Check out all the amazing things British Naturism are doing! goodtimes.bn.org.uk