The Autumn issue of our members' magazine is out now!
As always, it’s chock-full of news, information, listings and fully illustrated features and articles – and easier-to-read text.
- All the events you can look forward to and a round-up of everything that’s been happening – including NKD and the Windermere weekend
- Naked Heart Walks – a resounding success
- Exciting plans for BN’s 60th anniversary!
- His Story: Mark and Ian on how Naturism has changed their lives
- Sports Round-up: All the latest on BN’s sports activities
- How Visible Are You?: Volunteers are helping to bring Naturism to the wider public
- In travel, we talk adventures in South East Asia – and much more.
BN237 will soon be landing on the doormats of members of British Naturism who can also download a digital version. There's even a topic open for you to share your views with other members (log in required).
Our quarterly magazine is just one of the many benefits a BN membership provides. If you’re not a member yet, why not make today the day you join us?