BN 213 is now at the printers and will be despatched around the end of September. Prepare yourselves for a real treat - the issue is packed with the usual wide range of news, views and articles that show the vibrancy and fun of our world.
In this issue:
- Catch up on a summer of fabulous events, including reports from Nudefest, The Gathering and the World Naked Bike Rides, among many others. Looking ahead, check out our great events calendar for the next few months, including our range of popular group holidays;
- Breaking down the barriers - we find out how two clubs have reached out to their local communities to raise their profiles and normalise Naturism;
- We review a range of books that the discerning Naturist reader may find relevant and interesting;
- How do we encourage the next generation of Naturists? We find out - and one young woman tells us her story of growing up as a Naturist. We also hear from the resurgent YBN and hear what they've been doing this summer;
- Our campaigns update brings you up to speed with our new 'Just One Person' initiative - who will you tell?
- Our legal update will give you a good overview of the law in regard to sunbathing in your garden;
- Our holiday and travel section takes us to Northern Europe, including the lovely Erding Spa in Munich, as well as the UK's very fine Clover Spa. Further afield we explore Lake Como Naturist Resort and also the delights of Western Australia and the beaches of New South Wales;
- All this, plus our usual round up of BN management matters and other Naturist news from around the world.
- BN Magazine is available to members only and issued four times a year as part of the annual subscription. If you are not a member, you can join us at http://www.bn.org.uk/membershipinfo/ and get your own copy and other benefits as well.
We hope you enjoy it!
BN Magazine is available to members only and issued four times a year as part of the annual subscription. Members can also download a full PDF of the magazine. If you are not a member, you can join us at http://www.bn.org.uk/membership and get your own copy and other benefits as well.